|Item||Penny Metal Rauna Tile hoki Kitchen Backsplash / Bathroom, Brushed Silver Stainless Steel Over Porcelain Wall Decoration|
|Material||Stainless Steel Over Ceramic|
|Surface finish||Brushed polished|
|Package||Neutral cartons and wooden pallets packing|
|Interior wall decoration/home wall/Bedroom wall/Bathroom border wall&countertop/Kitchen backplash/Fireplace wall/Restaurant/ Hotel/Showroom/Cabinet/Pool swcoration/Spa tub surround wall decoration.|
Nga Hua e Hono Ana:
Te take a nga kaihoko:
- Are these tiles self-adhesive or you have to use glue
It is not self-adhesive tile. You need thin-set mortar to install these tiles.
- Can it be used on counterrop?
We wouldn't recommend using this on a counter top. It probably wouldn't ware well.
- Are these all the same color or are their variations between tiles?
They are all the same color. Sometimes it might look like there is a slight difference in tone which is a result of the light shimmering off them.
- This tile looks black but description states stainless steel - is there a color or shade seller could use to best describe it?
Tile color is brushed polished stainless steel.The one-side is the shadow effect
- Can this tile be used on a shower floor?
This real copper tile would patina over time if left unprotected on a shower floor (or shower wall). The tile is appropriate to be used on walls, including backsplash, bathroom walls and tub surrounds.