|Item||Jazz White Marble Mosaic Basketweave Mosaic Tile Mongolian Black Dots 1 x 2 Polished|
|Color family||Jazz White and Mongolian Black|
|Chip size||23*48 mm|
|Package||Neutral cartons and wooden pallets packing|
|• kitchen backsplash,
• bathroom shower floor or wall,
• pool surround, spa, fountain, barbecue,
• Interior high-end decorative components, countertops, wash basins, carving, etc.
|Perfect for use in any interior / exterior (residential or commercial) project|
|Remark||Natural stone does vary in pattern and color, so each piece will be unique, which is part of what makes natural stone such a beautiful and interesting material.|
- What size dimensions are the black dots?
The exact dimensions of the dots are 3/8" X 3/8".
- Is this recommended for a bathroom floor?
Yes, you can certainly use these tiles on your bathroom floors, as long as they are correctly grouted and sealed.
- What is the thickness of this tile?
- Does this product come honed so I can use it on my small powder room floor?
It is polished. It can use anywhere and it looks wonderful.
- Is this tile pure white? It appears grayish. What is it made of?
It is not pure white, I would describe it as white with grey veins, it has grayish variations, made of marble.There are varying degrees of grey modeling throughout the process.The tile will vary with how dark it is from lot to lot and one-time purchase is recommended if used in the same room.
- What color options of grout would work best with this tile?
I would recommend using white or gray-white grout, is looks fantastic. But it's choose according to personal perferences.